High- quality synthetic lubricant designed especially for new petrol and diesel VW Volkswagen TDI -PD equipped with direct injection, including Audi , Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda cars. Meets the requirements for lubricating vehicles including meeting EURO IV and EURO V emission ratings in petrol and diesel engines that require the use of oils that meet ACEA C3 standard.
Engines compliant with EURO IV and EURO V systems are equipped with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) achieving a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, and thus contributing to environmental conservation .
The lubricant has some excellent lubricating properties to withstand the additional load from the direct injection unit increasing friction and reducing wear and resistance at higher temperatures.
- Excellent low temperature capabilities to allow starting in cold weather.
- Low oil deterioration properties and improved fuel economy contribute to less CO2 emissions.
- High detergent/dispersant. Excellent cleaning of all engine components.
- High anti-wear power. Increased engine life .
- Excellent stability at high temperatures because of its viscosity-temperature relationship.
- API: SN / CF
- ACEA A312 -B412 -C312
- MB 229.52
- VW 502.00 / 505.00 – 505.01
- BMW Long Life-04
- PEUGEOT-CITRÖEN PSA C2 C3
- PORSCHE A40
- RENAULT RN 0700.0710